FIT KING Air Compression Leg Recovery System, Specially Designed For Fitness People Relax Leg Muscles.
What Are Compression Boots?
Compression Boots are inflatable sleeves below the knee that are likened to ‘sleeping bags’ for legs and by use of air compression, they squeeze the legs to improve blood flow and circulation.
No matter what kind of training or workout you do, your muscles experience micro-tears that will lead to muscle soreness, edema, or swelling. It will go away naturally if you’re recovering appropriately, but that will take quite a long time, and most of the time you can't wait that long. Here comes FIT KING compression recovery system, it provides dynamic pneumatic compression, stimulates muscle contraction and boosts blood flow, removes the lactic acid, and makes your muscles heal quicker.
Not saying that it's only for athletes or gym-goers. It can also help people who are on their feet a lot, walking or standing or people who suffer from lower leg issues, like RLS, cramps, edema, etc.
How Do Compression Boots Help Recovery?
The amount of pressure depends on the material used, how firmly it’s applied, and your daily movement. FIT KING Compression Boots are well researched with proven benefits in pain relief, speed up recovery. An ideal time to use air therapy is any time after training or workouts, a hard day at work, or after traveling. You can use compression therapy boots 15–20 minutes before your workout, going to work where you spend most days on your feet and it will increase your circulation and help you to perform better.
Upgraded Pressure Sensor Technology
The boots can fit feet up to 15.4 inches and calves up to 22 inches. Build-in pressure sensor will provide you the most suitable pressure no matter your legs are big or small.
The Benefits of Compression Boots:
- Effective Air Pressure: Min:60 mmHg / Mid:90 mmHg / Max: 140 mmHg
- 3 Massage zones and 3 different massage modes to cover a wide range of therapeutic and relaxation needs
- All-in-one user-friendly smart controller will show you the air pressure data
- Build-in pressure sensor can provide the same pressure to different sizes of legs
- Relaxes your legs, and be energetic
- Enhances sports performance, and increases muscular flexibility
- Hand-free rehabilitation tools for recovery from muscular strains
- Reduces lymphatic swelling, and prevents varicose veins and leg cramps
- Accelerates vein and lymph backflow, promotes circulation, and enhances metabolism
- Hands-free massage for you to enjoy massage while laying or sitting
- Super quiet operation with zero disturbance
- Zipper wearable technology with fashionable and trendy style
Adapter: AC 100~240V, DC 12V 1A
Rated Power: 12W
Maximum Pressure: 140mmHg
Screen: LCD Display
Controls: 4 x Buttons
Chambers/Boot: 3 Chambers
Not only athletes and gym-goers can benefit from this compression recovery system, it can also provide pain relief for people who have lower leg issues like RLS, cramps, edema, or people who have tired and heavy legs.
And this compression tool comes in handy in a portable carrying bag. Easily fold and pack everything in it, convenient storage and portable carrying. Can be used at the home, gym, or even traveling. It would be a great gift for anyone you loved.